Stainless Steel 316L Plate Heat Exchanger (B3-095-20)
|1-49 50-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40 US $37 US $35|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8000 Units/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: B3-095-20
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Use: Condenser, Evaporator, Heat Recovery...
- Brazed: Copper
- Design Service: It′s Ok
- Cooling or Heating: Cooling and Heating
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Core: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Shenglin
- Origin: Shanghai, Ningbo
- Application: Condenser, Heater
- Style: Plate
- Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Plate Thickness: 0.4mm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10.0MPa
- From: Shanghai, China
- Design Software: We Have
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: ROHS
- HS Code: 8415909000
Exchanger, brazed plate heat exchanger,Soldering plate heat exchanger
Heat exchange plate: SS304, SS316, Alloy C276, ASMO254 titanium, nickel, Hastelloy alloy
Gasket seal: NBR, H-NBR, EPDM,Viton, FKM, food pad, fluorine rubber, silicon rubber
Plate Thickness:0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm
Plate type: Double-Wall, Free-Flow, Semi-Welded
Frame: Carbon steel, stainless steel, coated stainless steel
Clamping bolt: Galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel
Interface: Rubber, carbon steel, stainless steel
Guide bar: Galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel
Typical Application: Automotivo, Caustic Soda, Chemical, Food, HAVC, Marine and Shipboard, Metal Working, Petroleum, Power, Pulp and Paper, Stell, Textile etc.
The reasonable divergent channel design of Alfa Laval plates ensures an even distribution of the fluids over the whole plate area.
It also guarantees that the majority of the liquid contacts the plate, aiding heat exchange.
There is no dead corner that the liquid flow can't reach, which effectively prevent scaling and the resulting chloride ion corrosion.
Alfa Laval plate also features a low pressure drop. It can increase flow speed of heat exchanging fluids thereby improving the heat exchange efficiency.
Our alfa laval plates comes in two types: V-shaped and H-shaped.
It is an ideal replacement for Alfa Laval products with its low price and multiple functions.
Place of origin:
Vacuum brazing and argon-arc welding
Characteristic of the plate heat exchanger:
* High heating transferring coeffcient
* High heat recovery rate
* Great flexibility
* Low flow stagnation
* Light in weight
* Compact structure and easy installation
* Less space occupation
* Small consumption of water
* Low scaling coeffcient
* High quality
Certified by ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, RoHS, CCS, etc.