Alfa Laval Ts6m Replacement Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger
|1-99 100-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $98 US $95|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Unit/Units / Month|
|Transport Package:||Customerized Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 7T8R400
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel, Ss304
- Surface Colour: Sky Blue
- Plate Material: Ss304, 316L, Titanium
- Channel: H, L
- Our Production Capacity: 50, 000 PCS/Month
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Type: Ceramic Heating Equipment
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Hybrid Condenser
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: ROHS, CE, BV, SGS
- HS Code: 8415909000
- Application: Heater, Cooler, Condenser, Heater
- Style: Steel Type
- Function: Heater and Cooler
- Gasket Materia: EPDM, NBR, Viton, HNBR
- From: Shanghai
- Our Packing: Plywood Case
- Design Service: No Problem
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Electric Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Tube Type Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Shenglin
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Cooling and heating of dairy, brewery, beverage and viscous products
And milk pasteurization and pasteurization in some applications
The plate pack is covered by cover plates.
Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate.
The channel plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
The heating surface consists of thin corrugated metal plates stacked on top of each other Channels are formed between the plates and corner ports are arranged so that the two media flow through alternate channels, always in counter-current flow.
The media are kept in the unit by a brazed seal around the edge of the plates.
The contact points of the plates are also brazed to withstand the pressure of the media handled.
|Material of Plate||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|Stainless Steel (SUS304. 316 Etc)||Pure Water, Normal Water, Oil for eating, Mineral Oil|
|Ti, Ti-pd||Sea Water, Saline Water, Mineral Water|
|20Cr, 18Ni, 6Mo (254SMO)||Dilute Sulphuric Acid, Organic Water Solution|
|Ni||High-temp and concentration caustic soda|
|Hastelloy (C276, D205, B2G)||Concentration Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid|
|Material of Gasket||Operating Temperature ° C||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|NBR||-15~+135° C||Water, Sea Water, Mineral Oil, Salty Water|
|EPDM||-25~+180° C||Hot Water, Steam, Acid, Caustic|
|F26||-55~+230° C||Acid, Caustic, Fluid|
|TPF||0~+160° C||Concentrated Acid, Caustic, High-temperature Oil, Steam|
Food industry: Milk pasteurization, milk and beverage pasteurization, wine tempering, bottled water treatment, cip (cleaning-in-place) heating, reverse osmosis water.
Marine application: Central cooling of the main or auxiliary engines or turbines, lubrication oil cooling, recooling of circulated water for cooling cylinders, pistons, injection nozzles, cooling of oil, compressor oil and other lubricants, preheating of lubrication oil and heavy fuel oil, preheating of seawater for fresh water production, heat recovery, heat exchange to air-condition the passengers' cabins and freight spaces.
Others: Turbine oil cooler, chemical industry, district heating, district cooling, swimming pool heating, solar heating,