2017 Top Quality R22 Marine Shell and Tube Condensers
|100-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,750 US $1,620 US $1,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Unit/Units / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SH-12
- Refrigerant: CHF2Cl
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Heat Transfer Mode: Regenerative
- Application Field: Marine
- Condition: New
- Heat Transfer Tube: Stainless Steel
- Tube Numbers: 207
- Tube Wall Thickness: 0.5mm
- Design Pressure on Tube Side: 1.5MPa
- Trademark: shenglin
- Specification: ROHS, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8415909000
- Condensation Forms: Water-Cooled
- Type: R22
- Structural Form: Horizontal
- Form: Shell-Tube
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Product Name: 2017 Top Quality R22 Marine Shell and Tube Condens
- Header Sheet: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 9.52mm
- Design Pressure on Shell Side: 1.0MPa
- Fluid-Shell/Tube: Water/R22
- Transport Package: Customerized Packing
- Origin: Shanghai, China
We are a professional heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator manufacturer in China.
By using the latest design philosophy and special materials SHENGLIN has produced
the new water cooled shell and tube condensers, specifically designed for marine applications.
The specification is as follow:
- End covers with larger internal water volume
- Two liquid refrigerant outlet connections
- Possibility of tubes removing
- Protection against electrolytic corrosion
- Easy of access for inspection and replacement of anodes
- Innovative internal coating of end covers and tube sheet
- Compact design, with internal volume for liquid refrigerant
The main applications of the marine shell and tube condensers series are for
condensing refrigerant gas in air conditioning packages and refrigeration plants
using sea water as medium.
Suitable for use with HCFCs, HFCs and other refrigerants compatible with
construction materials and according to national laws and/or regulations.
Marine condensers have an heat rejection capacity range from 35 to 750 kW.
All the condensers are provided with safety valve connection, spare/vent
connection to the shell.
For air purge and water drain have to be used anodes connection ports.
According to condensers models, refrigerant connections are supplied with
welding, brazing or rotalock type connections.
Flanged connections are also available on request.
Standard type construction of marine shell & tube condensers comprise:
headers: carbon steel with protective sea water resistant coating
tubesheets: carbon steel with protective sea water resistant coating
shell: carbon steel
refrigerant connections: carbon steel
tubes: CuNi 90/10 alloy
Alternative materials are available within our production facilities and can be
supplied on request.
Other condensers with higher capacity and different number of passes can be also
- Process liquid or gas cooling
- Process or refrigerant vapor or steam condensing
- Process liquid, steam or refrigerant evaporation
- Process heat removal and preheating of feed water
- Thermal energy conservation efforts, heat recovery
- Compressor, turbine and engine cooling, oil and jacket water
- Hydraulic and lube oil cooling
|Item||Unit||Hot Side||Cold Side||Note|
|Volume Flow Rate||m3/h|
|Working Temperature (In/Out)||ºC||In|| Out||In||Out|
Pressure Drop (Design/Allow)
|Heat Exchange Amount||Kw|
1.Less expensive as compared to other type coolers.
2.Can be used in systems with a wide range operating temperatures and pressures.
3.Pressure drop across a shell and tube heat exchangers is less.
4.Tube leaks are easily located and plugged since pressure test is comparatively easy.
5.Tubular coolers in refrigeration system can act as receiver also.
6.Using sacrificial anodes protects the whole cooling system against corrosion.
7.Extended heat transfer surfaces (fins) can be used to enhance heat transfer.
8.Cleaning and repair are relatively straightforward, because the equipment can be dismantled for this purpose
9.The heat exchanger has two type including horizontal and vertical styles, so it can be installed in different locations conveniently.
Freely contact me if you are interested in our products!
Tel: 21-35324169 ext 204