Duplex Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
|100-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,750 US $1,620 US $1,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Unit/Units / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CZ-7
- Application: Heater, Cooler
- Style: Steel Type
- Product Name: Duplex Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Heat Transfer Tube: Copper
- Tube Numbers: 207
- Tube Wall Thickness: 0.5mm
- Design Pressure on Tube Side: 1.5MPa
- Trademark: shenglin
- Specification: ROHS, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8415909000
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Material: Steel
- Shell Material: Stainless Steel
- Header Sheet: Stainless Steel
- Tube Diameter: 9.52mm
- Design Pressure on Shell Side: 1.0MPa
- Fluid-Shell/Tube: Water/R410A
- Transport Package: Customerized Packing
- Origin: Shanghai, China
We are a professional heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator manufacturer in China.
shell tube heat exchanger
Shell tube heat exchanger /shell and tube condensers are currently the most popular type of condensers used worldwide. shengling has manufactured and installed shell and tube condensers for a wide range of applications. Custom engineering capabilities and application oriented features ensure a shell and tube condenser that is a perfect match to your requirements.
1. 3 phase chiller equipment as Blitz complete with 3HP compressor, the defrost heater, pressure guage, condensing model MALQ-400C1, Condenser fans 2 x 120 operation weight 226kg, rack type C, evaporator unit model K4L2,85/2,4-10 to 4 centigrate, refrigerant R-410 evaporating unit.
2. pitch of holes and pitch of rows : 25*21.65MM and 12.7*19.05MM
3. voltage: 220V/1/50HZ and 380V/3/50HZ or other type.
4. different alternative condensing fans available: shaded pole or outer rotor fan motor.
5.did gas examination under 3.0Mpa air pressure to ensure the tightness.
6.widely used in refrigeration industry, cold room and other cooling system.
7. we can supply products as per customized samples or drawing.
8.producing procedure: tube bending, punching fin, expanding, digressing, drying, welding, leakage test, bending, inspection, packing.
|(Tubular vaporizer Specification)|
|Volume flow rate||kg/h||40000||4424|
|Heat exchanger type||Fixed tube plate|
|Shell material||Carbon Steel|
|Net weight (empty)||kg|
They are often easy to service, particularly with models where a floating tube bundle (where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell) is available.
Can also be used on fixed tube sheet heat exchangers.
- Process liquid or gas cooling
- Process or refrigerant vapor or steam condensing
- Process liquid, steam or refrigerant evaporation
- Process heat removal and preheating of feed water
- Thermal energy conservation efforts, heat recovery
- Compressor, turbine and engine cooling, oil and jacket water
- Hydraulic and lube oil cooling
1.Less expensive as compared to other type coolers.
2.Can be used in systems with a wide range operating temperatures and pressures.
3.Pressure drop across a shell and tube heat exchangers is less.
4.Tube leaks are easily located and plugged since pressure test is comparatively easy.
5.Tubular coolers in refrigeration system can act as receiver also.
6.Using sacrificial anodes protects the whole cooling system against corrosion.
7.Extended heat transfer surfaces (fins) can be used to enhance heat transfer.
8.Cleaning and repair are relatively straightforward, because the equipment can be dismantled for this purpose
9.The heat exchanger has two type including horizontal and vertical styles, so it can be installed in different locations conveniently.
Freely contact me if you are interested in our products!
Tel: 21-35324169 ext 204