China Lengding Company Manufacturer Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $90 US $80 US $65|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Customized Packagingfor Brazed Plate Heat Exchange|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 4T-5R-400
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Fin Material: Copper, Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Tube Material: Copper, Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Plate Material: Galvanized Steel, Copper, Aluminium
- Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
- Fin Space: 1.2mm-8mm
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Hybrid Condenser
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Shenglin
- Origin: China Mainland
- Application: Cooler, Condenser, Heater
- Style: Plate
- Fin Thickness: 0.105mm-0.3mm
- Fin Surface: Bare Fin, Hydrophilic Fin, E-Coating
- Structure: Copper Tube Aluminum Type Condenser
- Tube Thickness: 0.35
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Electric Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Tube Type Heat Exchanger
- Type: Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: CE, RoHS
Shanghai Shenglin provides customers with high-quality and high-effect products based on advanced production technologies, mature manufacturing processes and strict quality controls and keep communicating with understanding customers demands, which repays us with self improvements and the trust and recognition of customers.
Brazed plate heat exchanger feature:
1. Braze welding vs expanded tube joint
2. Metallic bonding between Micro channel tubes and fin.
3. Off the shell high performing split A/C system was examined in ARI conditions A, B and C with two condensers: Microchannel flat plate fin.
4. Condenses had the same volume, face, and air side area.
5. Microchannel condenser performed better and consequently system performed better.
6. Average increase in capacity is 4% and in COP IS 17% simuitaneously.
7. Charge reduction is 19% for the condenser and 9% for the system.
8. The MCHX has better corrosion resistance
9. The MCHX is built to last
10. Area available for heat transfer in microchannel HX
Brazed plate heat exchanger advantage:
1. Brazed Aluminum construction
2. Combination welded cores-Air&Oil cores
3. Brazed aluminum core/bar and plate
4. Excellent for field conversions
5. Compact design
6. Light weight
7. State-of-the-art heat transfer technology
8. Compact, high performance all aluminum core assembly
9. Designed specifically for rotary screw compressor
10. Eliminates high water and sewer costs
Flbrazed plate heat exchanger Standard design
The aisteel tubes radiator consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates with portholes for the passage of the two fluids between which heat transfer will take place. The plate pack is assembled between a fix frame plate and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts. The plates are fitted with a gasket which seals the interpolate channel and directs the fluids into alternate channels. The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, physical properties of the fluids, pressure drop and temperature program.
The plate corrugations promote fluid turbulence and support the plates against differentpressure. The frame plate and the pressure plate are suspended from an upper carrying bar and located by a lower guiding bar, both of which are fixed to a support column. Connections are located in the frame plate or, if either or both fluids make more than a single pass within the unit, in the frame and pressure plates
Note: For further information please contact me.
Tel: +86 21 35324169-210
|brazed plate heat exchanger|
Copper tube aluminum fin, galvanized plate
7mm. 7.94mm, 9.52mm, 12.75mm, 15.88mm
Hydroponic fin or bare fin
Flat fin , Window fin, louver fin, Smooth sine wave fin
Pitch of holes and rows
19.05*12.7mm; 25.5*22mm; 25*21.65mm; 31.75*27.5mm; 38.1*33mm, ect.
R417A/R407C/R404A//R410A/R134A , ect.
epoxy coating , electrophoresis,sandblasting