High Quanlity Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger on Sale! !
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $90 US $80 US $65|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Customized Packagfor Plate and Frame Heat Exchange|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 7T-6R-100
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Fin Material: Copper, Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Tube Material: Copper, Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Plate Material: Galvanized Steel, Copper, Aluminium
- Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
- Fin Space: 1.2mm-8mm
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- Application: Cooler, Condenser, Heater
- Type: Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger
- Fin Thickness: 0.105mm-0.3mm
- Fin Surface: Bare Fin, Hydrophilic Fin, E-Coating
- Structure: Copper Tube Aluminum Type Condenser
- Tube Thickness: 0.35
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Trademark: Shenglin
- Origin: China Mainland
Shanghai Shenglin provides customers with high-quality and high-effect products based on advanced production technologies, mature manufacturing processes and strict quality controls and keep communicating with understanding customers demands, which repays us with self improvements and the trust and recognition of customer.
Plate and frame heat exchanger feature:
1. Braze welding vs expanded tube joint
2. Metallic bonding between Micro channel tubes and fin.
3. Off the shell high performing split A/C system was examined in ARI conditions A, B and C with two condensers: Microchannel flat plate fin.
4. Condenses had the same volume, face, and air side area.
5. Microchannel condenser performed better and consequently system performed better.
6. Average increase in capacity is 4% and in COP IS 17% simuitaneously.
7. Charge reduction is 19% for the condenser and 9% for the system.
8. The MCHX has better corrosion resistance
9. The MCHX is built to last
10. Area available for heat transfer in microchannel HX
Plate and frame heat exchanger advantage:
1. Brazed Aluminum construction
2. Combination welded cores-Air&Oil cores
3. Brazed aluminum core/bar and plate
4. Excellent for field conversions
5. Compact design
6. Light weight
7. State-of-the-art heat transfer technology
8. Compact, high performance all aluminum core assembly
9. Designed specifically for rotary screw compressor
10. Eliminates high water and sewer costs
Plate and frame heat exchanger Standard design
The plate and frame heat exchanger consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates with portholes for the passage of the two fluids between which heat transfer will take place. The plate pack is assembled between a fix frame plate and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts. The plates are fitted with a gasket which seals the interpolate channel and directs the fluids into alternate channels. The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, physical properties of the fluids, pressure drop and temperature program.
The plate corrugations promote fluid turbulence and support the plates against differentpressure. The frame plate and the pressure plate are suspended from an upper carrying bar and located by a lower guiding bar, both of which are fixed to a support column. Connections are located in the frame plate or, if either or both fluids make more than a single pass within the unit, in the frame and pressure plates
Note: For further information please contact me.
Tel: +86 21 35324169-210
|Material of plate and frame heat exchanger||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|Stainless Steel (SUS304. 316 Etc)||Pure Water, Normal Water, Oil for eating, Mineral Oil|
|Ti, Ti-pd||Sea Water, Saline Water, Mineral Water|
|20Cr, 18Ni, 6Mo (254SMO)||Dilute Sulphuric Acid, Organic Water Solution|
|Ni||High-temp and concentration caustic soda|
|Hastelloy (C276, D205, B2G)||Concentration Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid|
|Material of Gasket||Operating Temperature° C||Suited Liquid Kinds|
|NBR||-15~+135° C||Water, Sea Water, Mineral Oil, Salty Water|
|EPDM||-25~+180° C||Hot Water, Steam, Acid, Caustic|
|F26||-55~+230° C||Acid, Caustic, Fluid|
|TPF||0~+160° C||Concentrated Acid, Caustic, High-temperature Oil, Steam|